Vacancy Announcement: Director of Communications
The American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) in Mongolia is an independent organization with the mission to build stronger commercial ties between the United States and Mongolia; actively promote Mongolia as a destination for global investment; and advocate for policies to improve Mongolia’s business environment. AmCham is the official local affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, which is the largest business federation in the world with over 3 million member companies.
AmCham Mongolia is currently looking for a Director of Communications, who will:
- Develop and implement AmCham’s annual communications plan;
- Effectively promote AmCham’s events and activities;
- Manage AmCham’s website, social media sites, and messaging;
- Design and launch integrated communications strategies related to AmCham’s advocacy efforts;
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all communications and marketing materials; and
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with all media contacts.
The ideal candidate for this position should be a highly experienced communications and marketing professional with superior verbal and written communications skills in both Mongolian and English. The candidate should have excellent technical skills on graphic design and superior knowledge of social media. Candidate must have close relationships with local media and strong knowledge of the Mongolian business and political landscape is essential.
To apply, please submit a Cover Letter and CV in a PDF soft copy to the E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Application for Director of Communications
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, but we strongly encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please visit www.amcham.mn or call the AmCham office at 7000-3437.